Gingerbread House Competition9 November 2018
To celebrate our upcoming Christmas Show, Hansel & Gretel we are asking local school children to design their own gingerbread house to be in with a chance of winning some fabulous festive prizes!
Posters showing their design can be drawn, painted, collaged or designed on a computer, the most creative design will win.
All posters will be displayed at The Spring in the run up to Christmas.
The judges taking part include Sophie Fullerlove, Director at The Spring and Chris Broom, Entertainments Editor at The News.
First Prize - A handmade gingerbread house from Heidi’s Pattisserie and a family ticket to see Hansel & Gretel
Runner Up Prizes - A family ticket to see Hansel & Gretel
We look forward to seeing all the Christmas creations!
Terms and Conditions
1) Three winners will be selected: a first prize winner and two runners up
2) Prizes consist of the below. These cannot be refunded or exchanged and tickets are subject to availability.
First Prize: A handmade gingerbread house from Heidi's Patisserie and a family ticket to see Hansel & Gretel at The Spring
Runners Up: A family ticket to see Hansel & Gretel at The Spring
Tickets to see Hansel & Gretel are for the following dates: Thursday 27 – Saturday 30 December 2018 (subject to availability)
A family tickets consists of 4 tickets with at least one adult.
3) Only one entry per pupil is permitted
4) Poster entries can be painted, drawn, collaged or designed on a computer
5) The deadline for the receipt of entries is 10 December 2018. The winning students will be notified by 12 December 2018.
6) Entries may be used on the The Spring website and social media channels, and displayed at The Spring. The schools will be listed but the names of the pupils will be withheld - unless the child/parent has given consent
7) The school and pupil agree that their poster will be reproduced to be used on The Spring's website and distributed in a monthly e-newsletter and that the name of the school will be listed
8) All prizes will be presented by a member of The Spring on a date to be confirmed