Become a Patron
With thanks to our patrons:
Nick and Barbara Haward
Roger and Tina Harrison
Professor Sue Harper
David Willetts and Sarah Butterfield
David and Jacquie Penrose
Our Patrons scheme is designed to give our supporters the chance to help us continue to offer a high quality programme, build and diversify our audiences as well as enjoying a number of benefits as a thank you from us to you!
In addition to raising funds the scheme is an important way that we can secure and leverage future grants from funders – they want evidence that our community is supportive and engaged in our work. What better way of demonstrating this than having secured investment from individuals who enjoy what we offer?
Donations from our new Patrons will enable us to:
- Directly support theatre and heritage events and programme we would otherwise not be able to arrange due to the financial risks
50% of each Patron donation will be reserved strictly for enabling us to fund events that otherwise we could not afford to bring to Havant (3 per year)
- Support the wider breadth and diversity of our programme
50% of each Patron donation will be used to support The Spring’s delivery of events and wider programming by contributing to our overheads
- Reach audiences who would otherwise not be able to access our events and activities
10 tickets for each event supported by the Patrons will be made available for young people or targeted disadvantaged groups either for free or at a low cost
In return for your support you will receive:
- Knowledge that you are genuinely supporting The Spring and enabling us to bring exciting theatre and heritage events to Havant
- Buy One Get One Half Price on up to 6 tickets for Patron supported performances. This is our way of showing you the result of your support
- Invitations to three coffee mornings a year to hear about the impact you’ve had on The Spring and the events you’ve enabled us to programme
- A thank you in our season brochure, on the website and on our gallery TV screens
- All member benefits including
- Preview of season brochures
- Introductions to each season by Sophie
- Invitations to special events
- Vote at the AGM
Becoming a Patron costs £500 per year or £700 for joint members (2 people living at the same address). If you are a UK taxpayer you can give The Spring permission to claim Gift Aid on this amount, helping us make your donation go further.
We hope you are proud of The Spring and feel as though it belongs to you. The staff and board believe that The Spring is an entity in its own right. The current team are custodians of an organisation that belongs to you. We do our best for it while it is in our care and we hope you can help us with this by joining our Patrons scheme.
Please complete this form and return it to Sophie either by handing it in at the box office with payment or in the post.
Please contact Sophie on email@example.com or 023 9224 9067 with any questions you may have.