Terms & Conditions
You can pay for tickets using a credit or debit card. If you come to the Box Office in person, you can also pay by cash or cheque. You can collect tickets purchased online or over the phone from the Box Office. If you prefer, we can post tickets to you for a charge of 70p.
Reservations can only be made for bookings of 10 or more but must be confirmed and paid for no later than 10 days prior to the show.
Discounts and Concessions
We offer discount on ticket prices for many events for under 18s, students, senior citizens (over 65s) and people in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support or Disability Living Allowance. Discounts must be requested at the time of booking and discounts may not be applied to tickets already purchased. The Spring reserves the right to make special offers from time to time. Group Bookings can be made for most shows: buy 10 tickets and you will get the 11th ticket FREE. Please note: not all discounts are available online.
Cancellations, Refunds and Exchanges
Like most theatres, our tickets are non-refundable and non exchangeable. However, for those events that are full and have a waiting list, we will try to re-sell your ticket and, if we manage to do so, will be happy to refund the price of your ticket, less an administration charge of 20%. We will, of course, offer a full refund if a show, or other event, is cancelled. If you have an enquiry about a cancellation, refund or exchange, please call the Box Office on 023 9247 2700 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection and privacy
Any personal information gathered on this site is for the express use of The Spring Arts & Heritage Centre Company . Your information will not be given to any third party except in the case of applications for current vacancies.
We will not sell data about our users to any third party, but if you are concerned about third parties collecting information via cookies we recommend using a tool designed to control your cookie usage.
The Spring Screen Idols Loyalty Card Scheme
- When you purchase a film ticket you can have one loyalty stamp issued on your card per film.
- Stamps are currently available for Wednesday film screenings only.
- Your Screen Idols card will be stamped when you collect your ticket(s) so please have it ready when you visit. Stamps will not be issued retrospectively.
- Once your Screen Idols card is full you can claim your free film ticket only on presentation of the card.
- A Screen Idols Loyalty card is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Your loyalty stamps must be used by the expiry date written on the card. Stamps cannot be transferred to another card after this date.
- The Spring Arts & Heritage Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time.
See you at the movies!