Heritage At Your FeetFriends of Havant Cemeteries Open Day
10am - 4pm
At The Spring and New Lane Cemeteries
What’s in a cemetery? Come to Friends of Havant Cemeteries’ free Open Day to see their new lottery-funded gates and information boards and to learn about the history, the people, wildlife and more.
The day will include:
• opportunities for research with experienced local and family historians
• displays and talks at the Spring
• a family tree activity for children
• guided walks around the cemeteries
• a performance by Rob Mills, celebrated Hampshire folk singer, including a song specially composed for the cemeteries
This is a free heritage open day run by Friends of Havant Cemeteries.
For more information visit www.friendsofhavantcemeteries.org.uk.