The Spring will be open from Thursday 3 December, operating as a Covid Secure venue within tier 2 restrictions.
Keeping You Safe
Our priority is to keep all our visitors and staff safe, so you will notice a few changes around the building when you visit.
We will be asking all our visitors to follow some simple requests to make sure everyone can enjoy their visit safely. These include:
- Please do not visit The Spring if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Only visit with people within your household or support bubble
- Please register with the NHS Track and Test app or by texting your name to the secure number advertised within our building. All data will be kept for 21 days and is only accessible by The Spring’s management.
- Please respect social distancing
Please wear a face covering, including throughout events in our theatre
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Please be aware we are only accepting payment by card
We will be taking steps ourselves to make sure that we are acting as responsibly as possible. These steps include:
- Installing screens at the café and box office counters
- Operating table service in the day (we are able to offer bar service in the evenings)
- Operating a one-in-one-out queuing system at our main toilets
- Regular cleaning of surfaces, handles and toilets
- Limiting numbers in the theatre, museum and exhibition spaces
- Anti-viral fogging between events in the theatre
If you are visiting us for a performance or film please:
- Print your tickets at home where possible
- Order interval drinks in advance
- Enter via the main doors by the box office
- Be prepared for our staff to check your temperature on arrival
- Only sit in your allocated seat in the theatre
- Wear your face covering throughout the event
We are unable to sell alcohol to be consumed before or during a performance. In order to keep our theatre Covid-secure no drinks are allowed inside the auditorium.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe.